Thursday 30 July 2015

AWESOME UPDATE: PURPOSE FINDS 95 YEARS OLD WOMAN WHO PRAYED TO DIE, VITOL…




AN AWESOME AND POWERFUL UPDATE: For years 95-year-old Connie Vitolo would ask her daughter why Jesus wouldn't take her home. "I would pray, 'Jesus, call me home.' But my daughter says, 'No, He don't want you yet.'"

Anne Farrell was worried for her mother so she prayed a simple prayer for purpose. "I'm putting it all in Your hands and I'm trusting You that you're gonna make a way for her to find her purpose here."

And He did. Anne saw an ad on a bulletin board that volunteers were needed to make items for orphans in India. Mrs. Vitolo spent her last days making blankets for orphans in India.

"She really has a lot of joy just doing this. She can do it all day long, and she just doesn't get tired," Anne said.

Before starting every blanket Vitolo would pray that God wouldn't take her home until she finished. Last December CBN News visited Mrs. Vitolo and we covered her testimony, finding purpose in your 90''s.

**With great joy and celebration we report that today Connie Vitolo was laid to rest.

"Jesus has a purpose for us all. But I never thought He had a purpose like this for me...And I'm very happy, and honored, and humble. Jesus, I love You, I thank You, and I praise You all my days. Until the day I come home to You." -- Connie Vitolo

**Please join us in praying for Mrs. Vitolo's family during their time of great departure. -- http://www.serveglocal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment