Wednesday 2 September 2015

HEALTH TIPS || THIS Happens! When You Put An Onion In Your Ear Overnight.



Ear ache? Grab an onion!

After the crap hits the fan even the smallest of things can cause much pain and or threaten your way of life. I have tested this as well as using a potato in my room when sick to pull out infections or bacteria from the air. With that being said, I also use it in my ear(juice) to aid my body with recovery from a infection or ache due to being hit in the ear or cut that might get infected and cause a problem.
Onions are known to be a contact antibiotic and antibacterial...Meaning when put on an infection, they go to work on it! Its a expectorant and that is why its used when someone has a upper respiratory infection and are trying to breath better. Simply steep it and drink! I know, it taste nasty...but what do I always say? If it tastes good its most likely NOT good for us! Bitter is better and sour is power! ;)
Blessings to you and yours!

This video is not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure any illness, please see your physician for medical advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment