Tuesday 1 September 2015

iCelebrates: BACK TO SCHOOL FAITH DECLARATION


BACK TO SCHOOL: If you are a student, have a child returning to school or simply want to speak a blessing over the kids in your life. Here's a prophetic declaration:
DECLARATION: I declare that (I) or (my child) __________ will walk in obedience to God's will and His Word this school year. In the mist of teachings that contradict biblical principles I/he/she will be a beacon of life, speaking truth with boldness and accuracy. I/he/she will not be influenced or tainted by any adulterated Gospels that don't acknowledge the finished work of the cross. I/he/she will be careful to always glorify God in through by actions and conversations so that unbelievers will won over by Godly conduct. Classmates will know me/him/her as one who loves truth, righteousness and kindness. My ability to show unconditional love to fellow Christians and classmates who are unbelievers will be my greatest testimony.
If you've spoken this declaration over your life or the life of a student you know, please type "Declaring School Year Victory!" Our team will pray for you over the next 24 hrs, believing God for a special hedge of protection over every student who's made this declaration or had it spoken over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment